Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Black

Today I did a gradient featuring the Maybelline Color Show nail polish that I did a post on the other day. Turns out the polish lasts really well without chipping! I was impressed so I wanted to do a little something extra to my manicure. I knew I wanted to do a gradient, but wasn't sure with which color. So as I was going through my collection, it was between chunky glitter, lilac, white, or black.
Well, I obviously chose black because.. let's be honest, I adore dark nail polish. I used a black OPI polish that has no name because it came in a Halloween kit I bought one year.
Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out so until next time! :)



4 comments:

  1. wow!!! doesn't even seem like the same mani!!! what a good idea to ADD to a mani you posted thats lasting well... i most deff gonna have to copy you on that one :)

    ReplyDelete