Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Julep Maven Box!

I received my first ever Julep Maven box in the mail this morning! I was so excited to get it seeing how I only had to pay a dollar! When I took the style quiz my outcome was "classic with a twist". The packaging of the items was so cute and done very well! The box was filled with red and gold little papers (what are they called?) and it just made it look so fancy an a lot of thought and preparation went into it.




Now, what came in my box. I received a little chocolate "oscar", top coat for hair which is supposed to give your hair protection and sheen just like a nail top coat would, and then two nail polishes in the colors Meryl and Oscar. Meryl is a lovely flat grey creme which I love and was super excited to receive and Oscar is a gorgeous gold glitter! I'm a sucker for glitter! Below are pictures of everything in my box!

The most amazing thing about Julep is that their products don't contain carcinogens which include formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, and DBP.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment